- Information about us
The Website is owned and operated by Health Your Way C.I.C.,a not-for-profit community interest company registered in England under company number 08518953.
The address of our registered office is: Queens Gardens Business Centre, 31 Ironmarket, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 1RP.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under reference ZA006181.
- What’s a cookie?
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive which records how you move your way around a website. When you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by almost all websites and do not harm your system.
- How long are cookies stored?
This depends on whether they are “session” or “persistent” cookies.
- Session cookies: are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer.
- Persistent cookies:are stored as files on your computer and remains there when you close your web browser unless you delete them. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
- How do cookies work?
Cookies work in different ways. We use some or all of the following:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential to enable you to use the Website effectively. Without these cookies, some or even all of the services available to you on the Website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies:these cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of the Website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
- How do I control which cookies are placed on my device?
- How Do I Contact You?