Anyone who chooses to have a personal health budget can have support to decide how they would like to use their budget to meet their health and wellbeing needs.
We offer a range of support services for you to choose from enabling you to take as much or as little control of your care and support, as you want.
If you would like more information about our services please, contact us
- Information, advice and guidance on all aspects of personal budgets and personal health budgets
- Support planning
- Assistance with choosing the right support for you
- Support to employ your own Personal Assistants or Carers
- Setting up Employers Liability and Public Liability Insurance
- Disclosure and Barring Service Checks (formerly CRB checks)
- Sourcing training for you and your Personal Assistants or Carers (including clinical training)
- Payroll Service
- Managed Account Service
We understand that knowing how much services cost upfront is important. We offer a simple tariff of fees and these will always be agreed with you so that you stay in control of your budget.
Whether you are are in receipt of funding from your Local Authority or the NHS then the cost of our services should be included in your support plan.
Personal Health Budget Advisor rates
Please contact us for a no- obligation personalised quote, dependent on your requirements.
Disclosure and Barring Service Checks
£70.00 per enhanced check plus VAT
Disclosure Scotland – Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG)
£75.00 per check (+ postage costs for returning identification documentation) Plus VAT
Managed Account Service
We offer a Managed Account Service, which deals with the administration of your budget, including:
- Opening a bank account on your behalf, in your name
- Pay your employees wages directly into their bank account on your behalf.
- Pay invoices that are sent to us, for example from a care agency
- Reimburse you or a third party upon submission of receipts etc.
- Keep records of the money paid into your account and the money paid out.
- Prepare and submit your account for audit as and when required by the council or NHS
- Advising you of low or insufficient funds in your account
£24.00 including VAT a month
Our payroll service can support you with:
- Registering you as an employer with HM Revenue and Customs and operating Real Time Information (RTI)
- Calculating your employees’ pay and deducting any tax and National Insurance contributions etc
- Produce and provide you with payslips for your employees – weekly, weekly or monthly, which will show tax and National Insurance deductions.
- If you have chosen our Managed Account service – the second payslip will be retained for your account records.
- Process a P45 when someone joins or leaves your employment.
- Submit an employer’s annual return and provide your employees with a P60 for your employee.
- Support you with any pay-related issues that may arise and keep you up to date with any changes
- Calculating holiday entitlement for your staff
- Setting up and managing pension arrangements and payments
Initial set up fee £60.00 including VAT (per employer)
Payroll per employee £7.80 including VAT per payslip
If you would like more information regarding any of our support options or services please visit our Contact Us page to get in touch.