Female Personal Care Assistant/ Home Care Assistant REF: LP1119
Female Personal Care Assistant/Home Care Assistant
JOB REF: LP1119
I am a 26 year old independent individual who wants to remain this way for as long as possible. I have complicated health issues, with mobility problems and I am looking for a motivated, reliable, flexible lady to support me with a warm, compassionate and personable nature.
I require a female Personal Assistant/Carer to support me to attend various medical appointments, access the community or support me within my home so experience in care is ideal. You must be will willing to drive my Motability vehicle when accessing places.
My Personal Assistant should be willing to complete all recommended training, to ensure of my safety.
You will receive:
- Standard hourly rate of £10.00 and time and one half if supporting during bank holidays
- 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Full certificated training on all aspects of the role
- A minimum of 10 hours per week initially with a view to these increasing to 35 per week.
- Assistance with all clinical tasks including the administration of TPN feeds and medication, monitoring body temperature and blood pressure. You will also need to refer to protocols and support me as these advise.
- You may be required to support me with my personal care
- Ability to lift a wheelchair into the vehicle
- A full UK driving licence
- Good general education
- Flexibility in working hours essential
- An enhanced DBS check, the cost will be met by the Employer
- Successful completion of a 6 month probationary period
- A pet friendly person as I have a dog
- Be reliable and trustworthy, patient and supportive
- A flexible and innovative approach to working