Female Personal Care/Home Care Assistant BH1219
Female Personal Care/Home Care Assistant
JOB REF: BH1219
I am looking for Personal Care / Home Care Assistants to join my support team. Experience in a similar role is essential, in caring for individuals with life threatening conditions, challenging behaviour, mental health conditions or those who rely heavily on personal aid and support.
As a motor neurone disease sufferer, I require 24 hour care, 7 days a week.
The role will suit those who consider themselves active and able, you will help me to continue living my life independently within my own home and to enjoy the freedom of my own daily wants and needs.
I enjoy visiting local garden centres, sitting in my garden on sunny days and I love shopping online, so it is essential that you are computer literate to support me with this!
You will receive:
- £10.00-£10.50 per hour depending on experience
- A pension
- 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Full certificated training on all aspects of the role
- Part time and full time roles available, shifts over a 24/7 period ranging from 3 hours to 12 hours
- There is the opportunity to work additional hours in relation to other team members flexibility, holidays and sickness.
- Experience in a similar role is essential. Previous experience with challenging behaviour and mental health conditions is desirable and a transferable skill to this role.
- Provide assistance with all aspects of personal care, to include bathing, mouthcare, bathroom routine and dressing
- A full driving licence would be preferred but is not essential
- Flexibility in working hours essential, support is required over a 24/7 period and therefore day and night shifts may be required
- Weekend work essential
- An enhanced DBS check, the cost will be met by the Employer