Personal Care Assistant/Home Care Assistant HV0820
Personal Care Assistant/Home Care Assistant
Bolton, Greater Manchester
JOB REF: HV0820
I am looking for Personal Care/Home Care Assistants to join my support team for my daughter. Ideally you will have experience of supporting someone with complex health needs and promoting independence.
My daughter’s conditions have a big impact on her physical health and she needs support with managing personal care and healthcare needs each day.
When my daughter is well, she enjoys being creative, going to Comicon events, watching TV series, gaming, going to the cinema, shopping and socialising.
You will receive:
- £9.20 per hour
- A pension
- 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Full certificated training on all aspects of the role
- There are several roles available, ranging from 16 hours per week to 48 hours per week on a temporary basis of 6-12 months.
- There is the opportunity to work additional hours on occasions in relation to holidays and sickness.
- Provide assistance with all aspects of personal care and accessing the community
- A full driving licence would be desirable
- Flexibility in working hours essential, support is to be provided over a 24 hour period
- Daily support with use and care of a ventilator, suction machine, medication administration, moving and handling
- An enhanced DBS check, the cost will be met by the Employer
- Understanding that you are supporting someone in their home during unprecedented times