Personal Care Assistant/Home Care Assistant JB0620
Personal Care Assistant/Home Care Assistant
Location: Barton Under Needwood, Staffordshire
JOB REF: JB0620
I am looking for a Personal Assistant / Carer to join my existing support team.
I have Multiple Sclerosis and other conditions that impact my daily health and well-being. Ideally you will have experience with supporting someone with complex care needs, although full training will be given. My condition’s impact on my physical health and I need support with managing my personal care and healthcare needs each day.
I am a very sociable person and it is important to me to remain a part of the wider community when I able to with the support of my Personal Assistant. I enjoy going to church, visiting the local Marina for a coffee and shopping. I also like watching old films and tv programmes from yesteryears.
You will receive:
- Standard rate starting from £10 per hour, enhanced rate £15 per hour bank holidays
- A pension
- 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Full certificated training on all aspects of the role
- Bank staff/zero hours role available to support existing team of PAs. There is the opportunity to work additional hours on occasions in relation to holidays and sickness.
- Provide assistance with all aspects of personal care and hygiene upholding and respecting my dignity at all times
- Assist with medication, monitoring and report any concerns
- Assist with moving and handing using the required equipment, full training will be given.
- Support to access the community
- Support to attend any medical appointments when required
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals involved with my care and support
- Able to work as part of a team with existing PA team
- Flexibility in working hours essential,
- Weekend, evening bank holiday work essential.
- An enhanced DBS check, the cost will be met by the Employer