Personal Care Assistant/Home Care Assistant JD0719
Personal Care Assistant/Home Care Assistant
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
JOB REF: JD0719
I am looking for a Personal Assistant / Carer to support me in the home and community. Ideally you will have experience in supporting someone with learning disabilities and complex health needs.
Due to my learning/physical disabilities I need support with managing my personal care and healthcare needs each day.
You will receive:
- After probationary period the standard rate will be £9.50 and £9.00 overnight rate
- A pension
- 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Training will be provided to meet this role.
- 25 hours are available. This will include 1 night per week on a 2 weekly rota
- There is the opportunity to work additional hours on occasions in relation to holidays/sickness and short notice appointments.
- Provide assistance with all aspects of personal care, feeding, bathing, wash hair and dressing.
- Preferably a full driving licence.
- Flexibility in working hours essential, 1 night shift per week required
- Weekend work essential.
- Daily support with use and care of a nebuliser/ CPAP machine.
- An enhanced DBS check, the cost will be met by the Employer.