Personal Care/Home Care Assistant RM0120
Personal Care/Home Care Assistant
Reddish, Stockport, Greater Manchester
JOB REF: RM0120
I am looking for a Personal Assistant / Carer to join my support team. Previous experience in a similar role that includes experience of supporting someone with epilepsy and/or seizures, and promoting independence is desirable.
My condition has a big impact on my mental and physical health and I need support and supervision with managing my personal and healthcare needs each day.
When I am well, I enjoy academic hobbies around my work and study life, visiting the cinema, going to the gym and getting outdoors.
You will receive:
- £9.00-£10.50 per hour depending on experience
- A pension
- 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Full certificated training on all aspects of the role
- There are two – three part time roles available, generally providing support during mornings from 6.00am and evenings until 10.00pm, to be discussed at interview stage
- There is the opportunity to work additional hours on occasions in relation to holidays and sickness
- Previous experience of a similar role is desirable, including supporting someone who has epilepsy and/or seizures.
- Provide supervision and assistance if required with aspects of personal care.
- A full driving licence and own vehicle is preferred.
- Flexibility in working hours over each day of the week.
- Daily support and supervision with meal preparation, medication administration, transport assistance, home duties and accompanying appointments and social events.
- An enhanced DBS check, the cost will be met by the Employer.