Personal Care/Home Care Assistant MC1019
Personal Care/Home Care Assistant
JOB REF: MC1019
I am looking for a Personal Assistant / Carer to join my support team. Ideally you will have experience of supporting someone with a learning disability and physical needs and promoting independence.
When I am well, I enjoy playing ball, socializing with in my community, swimming, bowling.
You will receive:
- Standard rate starting from £8.72 per hour, enhanced rate £9.00 per hour at night.
- A pension
- 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Full certificated training on all aspects of the role
- Four Positions Available – 40 hours per week, 24 hours per week, 16 hours per week, Bank/Relief staff
- A minimum of 16 hours per week on a 4 week rota
- There is the opportunity to work additional hours on occasions in relation to holidays and sickness.
- Provide assistance with all aspects of personal care, showing, washing hair and dressing, medication administration, moving and handling, prospering meals and days out, first aid when needed, epilepsy awareness (training provided).
- A full driving licence.
- Flexibility in working hours essential, night shifts may also be required
- Weekend work essential.
- An enhanced DBS check, the cost will be met by the Employer.