Personal Care/Home Care Assistant MN0221
Personal Care/Home Care Assistant
Bolton, Greater Manchester
JOB REF: MN0221
I am looking for a Personal Assistant/Carer to join my support team. Ideally you will have experience of supporting someone with a neurological condition and promoting independence.
My condition has had a big impact on my physical health and I need support with managing my personal care and healthcare needs each day.
When I am well, I enjoy being in my garden and outdoors.
You will receive:
- Standard rate of £10.00 per hour
- A pension if eligible
- 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Full certificated training on all aspects of the role
- A minimum of 20 hours per week
- There is the opportunity to work additional hours on occasions in relation to holidays and sickness
- Provide assistance with all aspects of personal care as required
- Flexibility in working hours essential, to include mostly evening and night shifts
- Weekend work essential
- Daily support with use and care of a ventilator, use of a suction machine is required daily and cough assist occasionally
- An enhanced DBS check, the cost will be met by the Employer