Personal Care / Home Care Assistant SAM-LAT
Personal Care / Home Care Assistant
JOB REF: SAM-LAT
I am looking for Personal Assistants / Carers to join my support team. Ideally you will have experience of supporting someone and promoting independence.
My conditions have a big impact on my physical health and I need support with managing my personal care and healthcare needs each day.
When I am well, I enjoy being outside and watching television.
You will receive:
- Standard rate of £10.00 per hour, enhanced rate for bank holidays of £15.00 per hour
- A pension
- 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Full certificated training on all aspects of the role
- Various shifts covering Monday-Friday (4pm-8pm) and Saturday (9.30am-4pm), additional hours may be required during non term time
- There is the opportunity to work additional hours on occasions in relation to holidays and sickness.
- Provide assistance with all aspects of personal care, washing hair and dressing, PEG diet, fluids and medication, moving and handling
- A full driving licence would be preferable
- Flexibility in working hours essential
- Weekend work essential
- Daily support with regular use of a suction machine is required
- An enhanced DBS check, the cost will be met by the Employer