Personal Care / Home Care Assistant TB0819
Personal Care/Home Care Assistant
Hackney, East London
JOB REF: TB0819
I am looking for a Personal Assistant / Carer to join my support team. Ideally you will have experience of supporting someone with muscular sclerosis and promoting independence.
My condition has had a big impact on my life and I need support with managing my personal care and healthcare needs each day. I would like to be able to attend a day centre, visit the local shops and enjoy days out.
I enjoy watching football and spending quality time with my family and friends when they visit.
You will receive:
- £10.55 per hour Mon-Sat, £10.85 Sundays, time and a third on Bank Holidays, double time on Christmas Day, time and a half on New Years Day
- A pension
- 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Full certificated training on all aspects of the role
- Bank/relief role, you could be contacted last minute to cover for my team who are unwell or unable to attend work as schedule, or for planned holidays, therefore the hours are variable. Flexibility is key.
- Provide assistance with all aspects of personal care.
- A full driving licence would be advantageous but not essential.
- Flexibility in working hours essential.
- Weekend work essential.
- An enhanced DBS check, the cost will be met by the Employer