Personal Care/Home Care Assistants GH1119
Personal Care/Home Care Assistants Required
We are looking for two further people to join a small team of reliable and flexible staff to support a young man with a spinal injury. You will be working alongside his partner and team to support his daily needs enabling him to live a fulfilling life.
You will be there to assist with his social life and daily living both at home and out and about.
Experience within a similar role would be valuable but is not essential as full relevant training will be provided.
Please advise in your application hours that you are able to work.
You will receive:
- Standard day rate starting from £9.20 per hour, rising to £10.20 per hour subject to experience, completed training and probation period. Enhanced rate may apply to bank holidays
- A pension
- 5.6 weeks per year pro rata
- Full certificated training on all aspects of the role
- 36 hours per week – day shifts 8.00am – 8.00pm
- There is the opportunity to work additional hours on occasions in relation to holidays and sickness.
- Flexibility in working hours essential, to cover 24/7 period
- An enhanced DBS check, the cost will be met by the Employer
For more information please visit http://www.healthyourway.co.uk/vacancies/